• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My home course golfing group

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Here's my regular group at my home course.
wholegroup2.jpg

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
One guy in our group has this cart. He catches a lot of s......t, driving this at a Wisconsin course. It's also the target of many practical jokes.
001.JPG
002.JPG

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Are my eyes bad, or is that Tour Edge bag empty? Does he put an empty bag on the passenger side so he doesn't have to haul one of you other fat guy around???

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
None of us will ride in that cart. Even if we have to have 3 carts for a 4some. I don't think he has that bag in there any more.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Here's the link for the course: Welcome to Waushara Country Club

This picture is the clubhouse and the back deck. There was an outing last year, and as we were approaching the 9th green on the "Lakeview course", the crowd on the deck all starting booing loudly, and one guy mooned Paul and his Bear's cart. It was very funny. He just
clubhouse.jpg
laughs it all off and predicts the Bears will stomp the Packers in the coming season. But they never do.......lol.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Did anyone notice he also looks just like Ditka? I've played with sssmokin and him and he is Ditka's identical twin.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
I have to tell you the latest story about Paul's Bear cart. Yesterday we were playing, and we were about as far away from the clubhouse as you can get (and our course is spread out.........it was a long way), when the drive belt on his cart broke. So we pushed it off to the side and he jumped in with another guy to finish the round. Afterwards, I got some bungee chords out of my truck, and we took the clubs cart out to get his Bears cart. We were pulling him in past all the other golfers, who were laughing and really giving him a hard time. I guess you had to be there. It was a Packer fans dream.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
Since this is about our home course...... I will post this here. I decided to not ruin anymore clubs in our bunkers. Our course is great, but the bunkers have more rocks and gravel than sand. I bought new wedges identicle to the ones I was playing, just new. So now I have an extra bag, I decided to have a bag I play at our home course, and a bag I play tournaments or outings and other courses. Home course bag will be my new R1 driver w/ Aldila RIP 50x, Callaway 5 wood stock steel , Mizuno MP29s w/Rifle 6.0, Cleveland 588 DSG 52*. 56*, 60*, and Nike OZ6 putter w/ Wimm Lite jumbo, in a new Srixion staff bag. The other bag is a Cleveland 588 REG staff bag, with Cleveland HiBore XL w/Aldila RIP 50x, RocketBallz 3 wood, Cleveland TA1 irons Cleveland 588 DSG 52*. 56*, 60*, and a Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura w/Super Stroke 5.0
Here are pics of the home bag.
20140729_210024_zpsde9fqvy1.jpg

20140729_205934_zps9yp8zf1p.jpg

20140729_205922_zpswvofpe81.jpg

🔥 Latest posts