• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Honeydoing is about over

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
VtDivot said:
All good calls - especially the nailers
Yeah, the nailers ended up being the best deal of the bunch. I bought a kit with a finish and brad nailer, they had a deal to throw in a staple nailer for free, which I got in about 2-3 weeks. Then I bought the Framer Nailer on sale seperately. So far I have only used the framer and Staple nailers. I framed 1700 sq ft with interior walls as well. Never had one jam. I used the stapler for the insulation as well as archways. Definately not something I would have ever completed with just a hammer. I guess I used the brad nailer on minor projects as well.

Davebud said:
Any remodel is a definite call for a sawzall.
The Sawzall was more of an impulse buy after having to cut out a couple studs with a Bakuma, I figured it was time for a Sawzall. I wish I had bought that 15 years ago.

The Cordless drill and Circular saw are both about 15 years old, the saw is like brand new, the drill will probably be replaced after this project. After 15 years, the batteries are starting to wear down and I figure it would be more cost effective to just buy a new drill with 2 batteries for around $150 as oppose to just 2 new batteries at $50 each.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online