• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Neighbors Are F****g NUTS

crabby

Aug 22, 2005
what's the porta-pot looking thing with the blue roof next to his ummmmm...spa area? Is that his sanua or the guest bathroom?

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Mastication...masturbation....You're making both heads hurt...:D

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
That's what WBL was getting at.............they are always bringing over some of Bob's home cooking for us, and believe me it's BAD!!! We don't even give it to the dog.

New Movie Title

CLUELESS IN WAUTOMA--- starring the NEIGHBORS--- costarring sssmokin as the Enforcer (character with baseball bat from Walking Tall). Soon to be released in YOUR hometown.

Quick question---have these people been allowed to procreate????

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
I want to see pictures of sssmokin's house.

I need to compare the homes side by side, so I can decide if this guy really is crazy, or sssmokin is crazy.

sssmokin' my dear friend: may we have some of the best pictures you have of your backyard, or home?

I am just wondering if we have the pot calling the kettle black here... :horse:

Frankly, we should make friends with our neighbors; at least that is my opinion. You might get keys to the hot tub too, ha ha. :laugh:

spank

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
spankdoggie I want to see pictures of sssmokin's house.

I need to compare the homes side by side, so I can decide if this guy really is crazy, or sssmokin is crazy.

sssmokin' my dear friend: may we have some of the best pictures you have of your backyard, or home?

I am just wondering if we have the pot calling the kettle black here... :horse:

Frankly, we should make friends with our neighbors; at least that is my opinion. You might get keys to the hot tub too, ha ha. :laugh:

spank

Gladly.............don't get me wrong. I get along fine with them. They are nice people, just a little strange in many ways. Here's my house.
myhouse3.jpg
myhouse1.jpg
myhouse2.jpg

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Here you can see my back yard sort of...........it's pretty good sized (1/2 acre in town).
myhouse4.jpg

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Love the garage and ssmokin thats a hard right to get into your garage.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
mont86 posted: Love the garage and ssmokin thats a hard right to get into your garage.
I built it that way so the snow plow could push it back easier, before I put in the cement driveway that I now have to clear with my snowblower. I have no problem getting in, but my wife needs the forward/back, forward/back, forward/back thing to put her car in..........LOL.

spankdoggie posted: I want to see pictures of sssmokin's house.

I am just wondering if we have the pot calling the kettle black here...
Okay, now I want to see pictures of YOUR house. How do I know it doesn't look just like my neighbors, and that's why you're defending them???? :confused:

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Zaphod posted: Quick question---have these people been allowed to procreate????
The wife has a son and daughter from previous marriage. Daughter is welfare loser in Milwaukee and the Son is a COP in Milwaukee. Makes perfect sense.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
sssmokin and I grew up in that house!! When our parents died I sold him my half. Kind of cool to be able to visit. :)

And sssmokin, you haven't commented on your neighbor's "meals" they bring over..... :faintthud

EddieC

Feb 1, 2006
In the backyard there appears to be a large "Bird Condo" on a pole....is that yours or his. Looks to be painted like your house (no big black spots) so I'm thinking yours? If yours, then I'm thinking he thinks you really like birds and bird houses. Maybe he's just trying to fit in and couldn't figure out how to make the "condo" that holds 12 families of birds so he went for 12 or (50, can't tell) single family homes.

Members online

No members online now.