• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My new ball is....

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Lyle, is this the TP Red LDP? Or the old TP Reds?

I've been wanting to try either. Is the black the less spinning of the two?

gunning4u

Dec 31, 2006
I went and picked up a dozen of the TP reds and played with them yesterday. I'm very impressed, I think they do spin less off the driver than the ProV1x and I think they spin even more off the wedges. I hit a few drives that went high but the ball never ballooned on me at all and it was very windy yesterday. Before the round I hit the putting green and I would almost compare the reds spin on chips to more like the V1 than the V1x they check up very good. I don't know if they are any softer than the 1Vx but they didn't feel harder thats for sure. Overall I think I'm going to make the switch but I only have one round with them but I'm very impressed.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I picked up a dozen of the Noodle Ice's that Lyle had mentioned, only had the goofy colored ones but I don't give a shit since they are just for a trial anyways. Supposed to play after work tomorrow so will see how they perform.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I picked up a dozen of the Noodle Ice's that Lyle had mentioned, only had the goofy colored ones but I don't give a shit since they are just for a trial anyways. Supposed to play after work tomorrow so will see how they perform.

WG

Let us know!! (I've got 2 dozen of the white ones on order)...

:D

🔥 Latest posts