• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My new cap

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Thanks to back to back 84's I am now down to a 13.3. If I keep playing these easy courses I just might reach my goal of a 9.9. :) I'll be heading out again tomorrow hoping to break 80 and score some points for the US. I may finally have the driver back under control and have had some luck with slight putting adjustment.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Thanks. Yeah, the adjustment was to simply keep my arms a little closer to my body and let the shaft be on a little angle. So much easier to stay straight back and through. I had a little trouble getting the speed right but dropped the last breaking 8footer for par. I plan on hitting a few practice putts before next round and hopefully I can drop some birds. I missed 4 of them on the front that were pretty reasonable last round.

Rosmo

All around nice guy
Apr 22, 2005
Am I the only one who looked at this thread to read about the new hat that he just bought:confused:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Rosmo said:
Am I the only one who looked at this thread to read about the new hat that he just bought:confused:

No, I was wondering what kind of hat would be good enough to get a whole thread. :)

🔥 Latest posts