• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My new golf ball. :)

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
It was like this with the TopFlite D2 trial pack. Waited up until Midnight to try and get my hands on some, only to find out they don't offer 'em to canucks (try and explain that one to the teacher). But Maxfli does offer to Canada, I'll forsure check back tonight.

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
You guys got to remember that I'm old. My first piece dates to the age of persimmon. All I had to say was "Let me show you my wood."

:D

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
You guys got to remember that I'm old. My first piece dates to the age of persimmon. All I had to say was "Let me show you my wood."

:D

The best part is it was in public. Then Doc told the cops it must have been a misunderstanding.:D

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
"You're in the right place for the FREE 2-Ball pack, but unfortunately, we've given away today's supplies."

dangit, they are out already??

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I wonder if these are a renamed version of the blackmax

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I checked last night at 12:10 AM. And they said they were out. I checked at 9 30 AM and they said they were out. I checked just now and it said they're out.

Hmmm.

🔥 Latest posts