• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My new horse is running in mini tour event at PGA National today

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
United States United States
Sol, when I read your left aligned, disconnected long posts my little voice can't help but read them like a Dr Seuss story ...

awww.par2.com_ComputerFunnies_Suess3.jpg

You know I've actually written over 50 books, and when I'm putting my prose on a free forum, I write what they call SHOT GUN prose.
Thought
Thought
Thought
No punctuation
Just my thoughts
SHOT GUN PROSE
No one else here has sold one book, I've been downloaded millions of times over the decades.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Sol, I hope he does make it to the Euro Tour. I'd like to see another American there. Uhlein is flying the flag well at the moment.

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
Sol, I hope he does make it to the Euro Tour. I'd like to see another American there. Uhlein is flying the flag well at the moment.

The flag on his bag is south african, he played high school for a minute in the USA and won like 33 tourneys then went back to south africa, family drama. Missed college and now he's taking his shot at Q school this fall, unless I can get him some monday shots this summer. I wish I met him when there were still qualifiers for the US open, he could have been in it easy.

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
One of my favorite books is "My balls are blue, how about yours?", and then there is the instructional book "How to fit 8 skanks in one cart".

Don't forget "Lighting cigars for dummies: the Benjamin technique". That one is a lifesaver.

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
The three biggest lies
Your check is in the mail
Honest honey I won't cum in your mouth
And what was the third one... Where's Sergio

LOL

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
@sol, hope you can read this.

Ok sol.
Can you explain this?
I just
had to google your name
and dig around
lol.
Because this
is a fun game now.
Can you explain
how your net worth
on your website
(adoni.us)
is like $900?
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1370028835.102752.jpg

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
Let's see, with many thousands of keywords in the IP portfolio which are most of the terms google makes 25 to 150 bucks on a click, the IP portfolio is valued between 500M and 5B.

It's held in trust through a Cayman's Island Religious Non Profit Org I formed over 20 years ago to hold my copyrights on software and books I wrote.

So the 'trust' technically owns it, I personally own nothing and everything I've done in over 30 years was through straight Chapter C corps or offshore religious non profits.

You little boys have no clue.

Also, the value of domain is pretty much nothing in most TLD's outside a .com so to see a .us at almost 1K is excellent.

You know how much it takes to just reregister 10K domains a year, probably 3 to 4 times your yearly earnings kiddo.

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
OK so you guys want to know about me
I'm what they call a DOMAIN LORD
A trust I created decades ago for my software copyrights owns thousands of keyword domains.
We've never sold even one name, we develop mostly for Lawyers, realtors and surgeons. Although we can develop in almost any industry there is.
Our focus has been on the highest value clicks that google sells (one of the largest companies in the world as to value).
Most clicks in our development area are 50 to 150 per click.
So if you say were an injury lawyer in LA or NYC you have a 200K a month budget to be a player on google.
Our assets and content do this.
Get clients usually 1st place in their market and with often 200 lawyers trying to buy terms in a big market, it's very hard for a firm to get significant presence without a keyword.
Get clients over 50% response ratios.
Recently a huge public company offered the trust monopoly money to sell out. We said no.
Lexis Nexis contacted us about selling too, we laughed, said you're only worth 10B and a 250B public company was recently turned down.
Now talk all the smack you want, if you are a high priced lawyer or surgeon you want my services.
Most businesses can't afford our team, but in our markets we are the top player.

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
But still, that website you have is crap.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.