• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My newest gear addition

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
We call him Erik Karl ;) Born May 5, 7lbs8oz, 21 inches long and everyone doing great.

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b399_biglyle2_erikathome2.jpg

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Congrats Lyle!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Congratulations, Lyle!! Haven't you 'hatched' a couple kids since moving a few years ago? Is there something in the water??? Enjoy, even the new ones. Too soon, they will be driving, dating, marrying, and gone from home. Hopefully, you'll teach him "real" English where he doesn't say "aye" after every other word!!!! :>)

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Good for you and your wife. Much better than a stupid golf club.

Kevin

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Thanks all. This is number 2 for us, and being that I am on the wrong side of 40 its the last one as well. Simply put I am way to old for this LOL.

We got word today that little Erik has come back NEGATIVE in his testing for Hemophilia. We are both relieved and a little saddened that our oldest boy will now have to go it alone. I know it may seem odd to be sad in some ways but it is what it is. All in all though it is a huge relief. Our first boy is responding tremendously to treatment so in the end this should all work out fine.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

PS - he gets his good lucks from me FWIW ;)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.