• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My personal best 9 holes

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Shot a 41 today. Just played solid all around . There was a thread a while back (before season started) about what our goals for the year were and I pretty much have achieved mine. I think I said to break 90 and to break 95 consistantly which is pretty huge considering how I played last year. Granted, last year was my 1'st year ever golfing, but still.

I'd like to know if you had any goals for the season, how did ya do?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
My only golf related goal was to get out there after surgery & have fun. Definitely accomplished that.

Would have liked to play a few more courses new to myself but there is always next year.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Congrats on the new all time best.

My pre-season goals were to get back to shooting in the low to mid 80's consistently and to break 80 finally. I semi achieved the mid 80's. I'll still bust a high 80's low 90's occasionally.

As far as breaking 80, still hasn't happened. I shot a couple of 81's this year, and a boat load of 82's and 83's. But all things considered, being 49 years old, and not taking the game back up until 2 1/2 years ago after a 20 plus year lay off, I guess I can't complain.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I never did break 90. Shot 90, couple of 91's and 92's. Last year I didn't break 100. I have had some pretty low 9 hole scores (that's what I usually play), 41, a few 42's 43's and 44's. A lot of 45 46 and 47's.

We'll discuss next years goals another thread.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I think nututhugame did so well because I gave him some tough competition and he responded to it! :biglol:

Actually a few weeks ago I DESTROYED him. That's one time over the whole summer but it still felt good. Rest of the time I chased him.

I shot a couple low rounds but overall this summer I went backwards. I'm blaming it on my health. :D

Old people can use this excuse. :)

🔥 Latest posts