• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My plan has gone to pot...

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I completly understand I'm starting to look at drivers even though mine works perfectly ok. How much could I get for the r7????

I'd say that you'd be looking around the £100 mark for yours on the Bay. You should look for some players irons 1st, something like the Maxfli A10 combo set. There simlar to the Nike pro-combos but you get a SW as well. :) This would probably help your game more than a new Driver but then who am I to preach about hoing.

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
I'd say that you'd be looking around the £100 mark for yours on the Bay. You should look for some players irons 1st, something like the Maxfli A10 combo set. There simlar to the Nike pro-combos but you get a SW as well. :) This would probably help your game more than a new Driver but then who am I to preach about hoing.

My irons are gorgeous and now are perfect for me I put Dynamic gold lite's in them and now they play very nice. My wedges (thanks to you) are superb. All I need now is clubs above 5iron apart from my 4 wood (maybe, I havent worked out over 2 years if I'm good enough to hit it well).

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Well I took the Mizzy out today for a few holes and it's now my gamer. I only got a chance to play a handful of holes but hit a few balls on each hole. Well 1st hole is 320 yards up hill and it was into the breeze today, I hit 3 drives all within about 10yrds of each other they went about 245-255 all carry as it's soft as hell due to all the rain we've had recently. 2nd hole hit a sky high one with my first attempt as I tried hitting it to hard but then next one went out about 250, again into the wind and uphill. Next hole wind behind & down hill. I hit 2 to the bottom of the hill, nice high draws they plugged so it was all carry about 290yrds maybe even 300! I'm still not sure if it's because of the 11.5 degree loft that makes it so easy to hit straight/slight draw or the BiMatrix shaft. I love the feel of this shaft, it feels really heavy at the head end. I've decided to sell all my drivers apart from the Mizzy and 1 of the cobra's which I'm gonna send off for a Bimatrix to be installed. Also gonna demo the Burner TP & Titty 907 D1 so at the most I'll be a 3 driver ho! :D

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Can I have your FT-5 head now that it's useless?;)

R35

No problem at all R35 but it's collection in person only I'm afraid. :)

Now that's what I call a polite way of saying No F'in Chance!!! :laugh:

I wouldn't be able to find somebody around here to pull the shaft without de-fusing the fusion any how. I mean if they can't pull a steel shaft from a carbon crown'd Mizzy (well bimatrix) then theres no chance of them working on a Cally.

🔥 Latest posts