• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My "Playing Partner" is killing me

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
$281 per month. I'm sure he'll be asking us to come play at some point. It's $60 on the weekend though, ouch. I'd rather play Fenner, Triggs or Cranston. This course is short and tight. The only thing that bumps it up to 6600 are 2 long par 5's. All the par 4's are pretty much driver/wedgeable. On one of the longest I finally ripped a fade like I did to finish on 18 the other day. I stuck a GW pin high from 120.... and missed the putt of course. :laugh:

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Lol. Valley is our home course for our HS team. I hate that course. Triggs >>>>>> Valley

Hey, alright, another local guy.
icon14.gif
I agree. Triggs is my favorite public course in the state. I also live 1 mile from it and play for $22 as a resident of the city. Can't beat that.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Actually it goes up $4 on weekends.
icon10.gif

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
RI doesn't offer nice variety of public courses, after all it's the smallest state in the country.

however, some of the courses here are very decent and i'm impressed. fenner hills and triggs are very nice public course. too bad those are the only two i like.

WMitch6

Jul 24, 2006
For it's size RI has quite a few public courses. RIGA lists around 40. One that I liked is Richmond. Exeter is another decent course.

🔥 Latest posts