• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My web site

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
As some of you know, I have been working on a web site for some time that would be integrated with ebay. That was not working because ebay was constantly changing the rules and site code.
We have decided to change plans and open our own auction site where everyone can buy, sell or trade. It will work a lot like ebay but smaller, for now. :D
If you want to check it out go to www.golfstopstore.com.
It will take me about a week to get it stocked allthough I do have some items posted already and I am sure there will be some buggs but feel free to email me any questions or comments.

Don

Aug 23, 2005
Best of luck with the site. I checked it out and it looks promising. I'll be back again next week to see how it's going. Again, all the best with the site. Don.

OP
obagain

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
Don't be affraid to register. If you do not want the newsletter you will not get any email from me.
Also if you want to bid, go ahead and I will not hold you to buying it, unless you want to.:D
I want to test it in the real world and any suggestions are welcome, I am not just looking for a slap on the back, I want to make the site great so everyone can benefit.

tdaniels

Pro Club Tosser
Nov 6, 2005
I agree the site is looking good and I'll be back.

One thing though is that the pics are a little fuzzy. Nothing bad but enough to screw with my eyes.

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
Obagain,
nice site but is a suggestion ok? I am a left hander and and also way too lazy to sort thru listings looking for left hand clubs. Do you plan on having the lefties listed separately as volume grows?
peace
Doug

OP
obagain

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
Yes, I plan on you being able to search bt dextarity, flex and gender.

🔥 Latest posts