• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Website On Putting System

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Is this anything like your concentration tips?

I'd love to click the link, but my mind keeps wandering.... :p

R35

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Anyone with enough faith in their system that they will only put it on a free web has to be great! I mean, it must really be worth something to not even deserve $5 a year for its own domain name.

Sharma. We remember you. You are the guy running an Amway business out of his garage, but printing up business cards anyway...

For the low, low price of $12, you get professional diagrams such as below, plus added info. Or, you can send him $5 for just enough info to send him another $7. The below professional diagrams are all i need. I'm convinced...

View attachment awww.freewebs.com_sureshotaimingsystem_IMAGE_203.jpg

...that I'll keep my money.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
With sound advice like this how can we not deliver our cash unto this guru of the game. All hail Sharma. :p

It has been found that when ever we are ready to deliver our stroke we concentrate i.e we invoke Him and the 'Routine'appears on the mind in a blink.This and the same occurs in every mind irrespective of being a novice ,a beginner or a champion and it is by the degree of bettering our 'feel' of it (through practice) we are at differnt levels with respect to the game.This is ,in brief, my discovered concept.

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
That is one hell of a run on sentence (not to mention the bad grammar and misspelled words...

🔥 Latest posts