• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

myputtercover.com - Custom Designed Putter Headcovers

Maverick

*mmuah*
Mar 23, 2005

(click above to enter)​

We create custom designed putter headcovers. These are OEM for Scotty Cameron and Bettinardi as they are manufactured by AM&E design exclusively for these two companies.

We offer the standard, mallet and 2-Ball style. The standard style is the one that comes on the SC Newports, the mallet style is the one that comes with the Red X, the 2-Ball is designed to fit the Odyssey 2-Ball. We are now excited to offer college logos!

A couple things we CAN'T do:

1. Anything that resembles Scotty's stuff. (i.e. random repetitve logos/designs all over, dancing letters, Circle T's, etc.)
2. Any copyrighted logos or designs.

If you have any questions/comments post it here or drop me a PM or email me at: [email protected]

-Andrew :)

OP
Maverick

Maverick

*mmuah*
Mar 23, 2005
After much thought and searching these past few months I have decided to no longer operate. If anyone has any order pending they will be fulfilled without any problems. I'll still be posting my trash here though..:)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Tough move, Mav.

It will still be good to have you around here "posting your trash", tho. :D

R35

🔥 Latest posts