• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Myrtle Beach Golf Trip

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Going to Myrtle Beach at the end of the month. My buddy forwarded the courses we are going to play to me: Myrtlewood, Grand Dunes, Farmstead, Kings North, Long Bay and Pine Lakes.

It has been about 8 years since I have been to Myrtle, but I do not think I have played any of these.

Anyone played these courses?

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
Going to Myrtle Beach at the end of the month. My buddy forwarded the courses we are going to play to me: Myrtlewood, Grand Dunes, Farmstead, Kings North, Long Bay and Pine Lakes.

It has been about 8 years since I have been to Myrtle, but I do not think I have played any of these.

Anyone played these courses?
Nope but I'm jealous!

OP
subsonic

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
It is snowing here right now, so I am looking forward to it.

OP
subsonic

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
We are heading out towards the end of February and it is a week long trip. I think there are 8 guys going. They had a guy drop out, so I volunteered to go in his place. I found out yesterday which courses we are playing.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
We've got a place at N. Myrtle. I may be taking a class in Wilmington the last weekend of Feb/first weekend of March. If so, I'll be staying at our house Fri/Sat nights of those weekends. Might work out I could buy you a beer after class and after you're done with golf.

OP
subsonic

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I will find out where we are staying etc...

This has been a last minute deal. I needed a break from work and everything fell into place.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I will find out where we are staying etc...

This has been a last minute deal. I needed a break from work and everything fell into place.
Lucky you. I've got a free place to stay and haven't been down months...much less played golf. I know one thing for sure, though. If I do go down, I'm trying Nick's cigar bar while I'm there. It's literally 4 miles from my house!

OP
subsonic

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Is that right next to Waterway hills?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
There might be a Nicks store next to Waterway, but the lounge is on 17 in North Myrtle. Waterway is about 10 miles south of there. It's attached to his largest store.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Yeah, he's done a great job with cigars. His whole family used to be in the business. One of his daughters helped me one time at the NMB store and she definitely knew her stuff!

🔥 Latest posts