• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nakashima Combo Meal Deal :)

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
hello all-- will get more special and deals going soon.. right now were running a 10% off all built clubs and components.. Free shipping over $150.00 purchase... so check the website for items you may not see on special... Right now for two weeks Victory Custom Golf is runing a buy 1 get 1 free combo deal with the Nakashima NP-1 460 driver and NX-1 hybrids.. Some nice shaft offerings also.. Hit the link for all the shaft options and more info.. Questions feel free to PM, email me [email protected] or call toll free #888.261.1156

Victory Custom Golf

Thank you , Ken Husvar International shipping can be done also for a good price..

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I just wanted to add, for new people or whoever, that Ken is a top notch clubbuilder. He custom built my Miura 3iron and my 5wood. I sent him a 200steel tour 17* head and he built it to be exactly like the 3iron. It's made a big difference, I hit those 2 clubs very well. He's done work and built new clubs for several of us on here. All of us have been very happy with the clubs.

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
You can buy from Ken with confidence. :thumbs up:

🔥 Latest posts