• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nakashima NP1 Tour Forged Irons, FST Pro White shafts

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Nakashima NP1 Tour Forged irons, standard length and lie. Fantastic shape, used sparingly as a backup set. Extremely soft feeling and long.

Shafted with FST Pro White shafts tipped to Rifle 5.5 flex.

I'll throw in a set of Club Glove headcovers as well. Brand new grips installed this morning, zero use (GP Tour Velvet).

Looking for $300 plus shipping. No trades at this time, but I could be persuaded to go for an 8.5* FT-3 Tour in great shape with some sort of exotic shaft in stiff flex. These sets go for $500+ on E-bay, but I'd rather pass on some savings to you guys.

Pm me with offers or pic requests, or e-mail me at [email protected].

Nakashima NP1 Tour Forged Iron Specs

Thanks,

R35

Jules150

Aug 29, 2006
Geee, married for what? 3 days now and shes already making you get rid of the extra clubs? :dead:

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
No, this was my plan all along.

R35
IMG_0554.jpg
IMG_0556.jpg
IMG_0559.jpg
IMG_0562.jpg

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Nakashima NP1 Tour Forged irons, standard length and lie. Fantastic shape, used sparingly as a backup set. Extremely soft feeling and long.

Shafted with FST Pro White shafts tipped to Rifle 5.5 flex.

I'll throw in a set of Club Glove headcovers as well. Brand new grips installed this morning, zero use (GP Tour Velvet).

Looking for $300 plus shipping. No trades at this time, but I could be persuaded to go for an 8.5* FT-3 Tour in great shape with some sort of exotic shaft in stiff flex. These sets go for $500+ on E-bay, but I'd rather pass on some savings to you guys.

Pm me with offers or pic requests, or e-mail me at [email protected].

Nakashima NP1 Tour Forged Iron Specs

Thanks,

R35

Whoh Cowboy, WTF is this? Where / when the hell did you get these? Where is the review? How do they stack against the Zunos? What are those shafts like? Where are you getting all this stuff these days? Have you sold your soul to the Devil 'Ho? Please reveal your source for the Geek stuff while you are at it. Great review on the FS by the way. I was tempted to get this one but the DCT was screaming at me.

I would love to demo these babys. Sweet looking whackers at a fantastic price. I wouldn't commit until I had hit them tho.

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
I am interested but have a couple questions i am going to email ya.

are these 3-pw?

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Whoh Cowboy, WTF is this? Where / when the hell did you get these? Where is the review? How do they stack against the Zunos? What are those shafts like? Where are you getting all this stuff these days? Have you sold your soul to the Devil 'Ho? Please reveal your source for the Geek stuff while you are at it. Great review on the FS by the way. I was tempted to get this one but the DCT was screaming at me.

I would love to demo these babys. Sweet looking whackers at a fantastic price. I wouldn't commit until I had hit them tho.

Uh, ok. LOL.

I got them about a month ago, maybe a little more. They're made by an American company influenced by the Asian market. Extremely popular.

The shafts are FST Pro Whites, similar to Rifles and popular with many defined clubmakers in the States.

By devil Ho, do you mean BSG? Not a chance I would buy anything from there.

I get my Geek stuff from either LyleG or Steve Almo (he's the designer and CEO of Geek Golf. And a bit of a weirdo. LOL...:laugh:). If you would like his contact, PM me.

I'm sorry I can't set up a demo, it's just too stupid expensive and time consuming. However, I will still sell them to you for $300 and shipping. :D

I am interested but have a couple questions i am going to email ya.

are these 3-pw?

No worries, S. Either PM me or e-mail.

Yes, they're 3-PW.

R35

Irish

May 9, 2007
man they are sweet looking irons...if I was in the US right now I'd have pulled the trigger can't justify the shipping and import tax I'd have to pay on them though

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
So the question you are avoiding is "How did they play?" assuming you hit them and didn't just fondle / gaze lovingly at them. Relative to the Zunos?

Give them the old R35 special review. I have read about these but would like the "inside the ropes" real deal info. I know you are selling them so maybe they are shite, if so PM me for the real scoop! :laugh:

Irish

May 9, 2007
Give them the old R35 special review. I have read about these but would like the "inside the ropes" real deal info. I know you are selling them so maybe they are shite, if so PM me for the real scoop! :laugh:

He should review them here so that others can see how they play none of this PM nonsense :laugh:

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
All PM's and e-mails replied to.

R35