• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nanny on Spring Break

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Yet again, the boys here ignore me to fall all over each other. I think I'm finally beginning to understand why no other woman has hung around. :biglol:

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Yet again, the boys here ignore me to fall all over each other. I think I'm finally beginning to understand why no other woman has hung around. :biglol:

Your refusal of pics has driven them to this point. After thousands of years men are growing real tired of hard to get.:D

Exactly Claire, if I were you I'd feel guilty that by not posting pics of yourself you have cause the members of this golf forum to cross over the line. :D

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Your refusal of pics has driven them to this point. After thousands of years men are growing real tired of hard to get.:D

Exactly Claire, if I were you I'd feel guilty that by not posting pics of yourself you have cause the members of this golf forum to cross over the line. :D

It's all Jeff's fault. We have a deal--he wins a pro tourney, I post photos. He wins the U.S. Open, I upload video.

Blame him.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.