• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NASSAU BABEEEEY

titleistman66

Feb 22, 2011
So me and a coworker played some nassau today. It was my first time, I was a little nervous. Didn't know what he meant by "press" or any of that, but apparently I caught on well. He's a much better player than me, and I got 7 strokes overall, 3 on the front 4 on the back. I won the front nine 3 up, he pressed on 6th tee so I won 4 dollars for the front 9, 2 dollars for 9 hole, 4 dollars for the 18. On the 14th hole he was still 3 dn overall, but he got up one on 15 by sticking it to 1 foot and tapping in for the bird, then had a 12 foot eagle put on the 16th (short par 5) but 3 putted for par, however my double bogey (even with a stroke) didn't fare well. On the 17th tee he talked me into pressing all bets, which I gave in to. He was 2 up on his presses, and I was 1 up overall, but I did it anyway. Ended up sticking it to 6 feet, making my birdie, and he got a double. 18th hole he doubled as well, I had a clean par. Won me 12 bucks today, a good day for golf! Anyone else have a good nassau story?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Nassau's are fun - as long as the bets don't get too out of hand. There's some guys I won't even play with because they want to press as soon as they get 2 down, and the bets just get too large to make the game fun. Under 20 bucks is my limit - any more and all parties seem to get really tight.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.