• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NCAAF Bowl Season - WTF?!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Just saying, coming out of the half, I saw that TCU was down 31-0, and I said and I quote "TCU has a hot offense, I don't see why they can't score 31. If Oregon can score 31 in a half, why can't TCU?"

I was at a party, and stopped watching the game, even though it was on. Later on in the night, my bud grabbed me by the shoulder, and pointed at the TV, TCU was back 28-31, and about to kick that feild goal.

Even though I said it as a joke, I still in one way or another, called the biggest comeback in bowl history! Apparently I have the gift of seeing the future!
Have you bought a Powerball ticket this week??? Over $400 million!!!!!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I usually don't watch the NCAA Championship game. Last night, with nothing else on the tube, I had it playing in the background. What a great game between two very well-coached teams. It was a tight and exciting game up until the 4th quarter. By then, the refs had handed Alabama enough calls that the game went sideways for Clemson. Wouldn't surprise me to see the same two teams back in the Championship game next year.

Members online