• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Neat Swing Test

EnglishGolfer

Talks a good game
Oct 3, 2005
Arc swinger exactly as I thought but it was interesting non the less. I can't imagine there being anybody on here who is a width swinger, you just don't see those types of swings any more.

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
The book is much more in depth in determining your swing type. And it goes into hybrid swings. i.e. Leverage-Arc, Arc-Width etc. etc.

The book gives you a "blueprint swing" based on your body type, flexibility, height etc. and tells you exactly what you need to change to get the ball straight once you have the "blueprint" down.

It is truly a great book and I recommend it if you really want to know why the "cookie-cutter" pro swing isn't necessarily for you.

I think I picked mine up new/used off of Amazon for like $6 delivered.

"The LAWS of the Golf Swing" by Mike Adams, T.J. Tomasi Ph.D, and Jim Suttie.

I didn't get it until the first of September, so what I've tried to incorporate from it is just getting started. After football season starts, I just don't have the drive to "get better". I plan on re-reading the book next week and start doing drills. Then I'll pick it up in earnest I'm sure next March shortly before the snow melts.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Leverage swinger for me.I wouldn't like to get 'you are to fat to swing' like the guy on the right.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.