• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need a 3wd shaft

juniortodd46

Never Satisfied
Apr 19, 2008
Need some ideas for a shaft to throw in a 3wd head I have coming in. I don't need help getting it in the air. Just need something that plays to a stiff. O yea it helps if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

If it helps I love the comp nt in my driver, just never could get along with it in my fairways metals.

spartyon8

Cubbie Fever
Feb 23, 2008
I could never hit the TEE 3wd that I had bought. I found a killer deal on a GD Purple ICE Tour FWY shaft and gave it a go. I will never ever look back. Very lively feel and just an amazing fairway shaft.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Accuflex Icon. Not the V2. They're both good; weight is substantially less in the V2, so go with the original for fways.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 73 x5ct in X-Flex. Plays like a stiff rather than X great feel and nice ball flight, or at least it does in my Cally Fusion 3 wood.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
SK Fiber Tour Trac 100.

Can be had for $40ish.

:thumbs up:

The Tour Trac series are all excellent shafts for not so much money. Very smooth and on the higher end, stout too.

They don't get a lot of love but SK Fiber makes some great shafts.

RC52

It's in the hole-ASSCLOWN
Mar 30, 2008
:thumbs up:

The Tour Trac series are all excellent shafts for not so much money. Very smooth and on the higher end, stout too.

They don't get a lot of love but SK Fiber makes some great shafts.

+1.........

🔥 Latest posts