• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

need a new blog host

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Reaction score
BlueHost just sucks, so they're fired. i can't connect to my blog most of the time, and they keep blaming my ISP? wtf? anyways, i let them know how pissed off i am, and got this:

I apologize for the negative experience you have encountered. I will be noting the account with the information that you have provided. We are always looking for ways that we can improve our company and our customer service, so thank you for including your concerns.
To cancel your account and have a refund issued, please verify you are the account's owner by replying with the password on the account or the last four digits of the credit card -- this is for security purposes. If you have paid with PayPal please respond with the cPanel password.

If you have any information stored on your account please insure that you make the necessary preparations to preserve your data prior to confirming the cancellation of your account.

Thank you,
Lindsay
Account Verification / Billing
888-401-4678

sooooo, where should i go? i paid about $100 for 2 years, and have 500 days remaining, so i'll get most of my money back.

Well first off, i wouldnt be emailing anyone any passwords....thats just not acceptable...

Call that number and take care of it over the phone.

ummm, the password they want is not anything to do with banking. its my BlueHost account password they want.

ummm, the password they want is not anything to do with banking. its my BlueHost account password they want.
Doesnt matter...passwords never get transfered electornically in plain text....ever.

Just good practice AFAIC

wordpress seems to work out well for a few people I know.

Squarespace. FWIW, it took me a while to load your blog the other day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520