• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need a new Cary Bag !help!

MustGoFast

Jun 23, 2008
I need a new Bag as mine is old and starting to get pretty beat up.

I really like the 14 full length dividers offered by the Nike Sasquatch Tour Carry Bag. I was thinking of picking it up, but thought I'd throw out the question to see if anyone has a better recommendation or better yet the same features in a nice bag at a better price... I really don't like the idea of spending 150 on the bag... but I may have too... i mean after all it's just a bag...

Ok thanks in advance for the advice.

Calhoun

Jul 30, 2007
I have a sun mountain MPB and love it. It has 14 dividers and a putter well. I ride alot to and I can zip the legs up so they won't get in the way.

Skjay101

May 1, 2008
The bag I'm rocking is great. It's a Founders Club bag w/ 14 dividers, light weight, velcro across the legs if you want to keep them in place, umbrella holder (if you need one, I don't use it) external tee and ball holders, and best of all... $89 bucks at Golf Town. This thing is going on its 2nd season, no noticeable wear yet.

OP
M

MustGoFast

Jun 23, 2008
Nice bag (the sun mt) but it's the same price as the Sasquatch... anyway to get that feature set for less $$.

OP
M

MustGoFast

Jun 23, 2008
The bag I'm rocking is great. It's a Founders Club bag w/ 14 dividers, light weight, velcro across the legs if you want to keep them in place, umbrella holder (if you need one, I don't use it) external tee and ball holders, and best of all... $89 bucks at Golf Town. This thing is going on its 2nd season, no noticeable wear yet.

Are they full length dividers, or is it just a top seperator? I love the price point but can't tell from the pictures or description.

🔥 Latest posts