• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need a new Putter..What do you have?

btdickey99

Aug 3, 2008
Burlington, NC
Country
United States United States
As title state I am looking for a new putter, something around the lines of White Hot 2 ball, TM Rossi, etc.

What do you have to offer?

Bubble Head

Oct 14, 2006
I recommend that you look at whether you want a center shaft or off set putter. I hadn't realized that there was a difference and had picked up an off set putter. I got a chance to hit a center shaft and was amazed at how much better I could hit the line I wanted. I am a minority. But you do need to know which type lets you see the line better.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I have a Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #1, heel shafted with 1/2 offset. Never really used it. It's got a really sweet looking face.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I've got a Fat Lady Swings, almost mint condition, head cover even looks new still.

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
I have a Nike Unitized Neo Im looking to get rid of. I bought a Cameron and a Lux so I don't use this one. Flawless condition looking for $75 shipped CONUS. 35"

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
33"-35" is what I am looking for
If I may make a suggestion - there is only one shaft length that fits you. If it's 33" and you buy a 35" putter and cut the shaft down you will change the swingweight and thus the balance of the putter.

If your fitted length is 35" and you crouch down to accomodate a 33" putter your stroke will be completely off.

You should know EXACTLY which length fits you and get that length putter.

OP
btdickey99

btdickey99

Aug 3, 2008
Burlington, NC
Country
United States United States
Ok I apologize to all about not clarifying an exact putter length. My current putter is 33" and it felt right. After putting with some current putters today I have realized that 35" is the perfect size.

🔥 Latest posts