• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need cash now sale

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I need money right now guys. Lots of stuff I had plans for, tried to sell, made new plans for, and am now selling for good as I need money a lot more than I need to have a million random golf items.

Shafts:

GD Pershing S flex, .335 tip, tipped 1" $45
GD Pershing S flex, .335 tip, tipped 1" $45
[-]
Proforce Gold 65S, .335 tip, uncut (PM for special pricing)
Proforce Gold 75S, .335 tip, uncut (PM for special pricing)
[/-]
Aldila NV 75X, .350 tip, tipped 1.75", tomato stake (PM for special pricing)
Matrix Ozik Xcon6 S, .350 tip, tipped 1.5" (currently in rescue tp head) (PM for special pricing)
Stulz Nano 65S, .335 tip, no tipping (currently in r7 ht head) $35
Rifle Spinner 5.5, .370 tip, no tipping $5
[-]Rifle Spinner 5.5, .370 tip, no tipping $5[/-]

Wedges:

Callaway Forged 60º, DG Wedge $15
Taylormade rac Black 52º, DG Wedge $15
Srixon WG-504 60º, DG Wedge $35
[-]Wishon pcf tour 60, head only $15[/-]
SMT durometer 51º, head only (has a custom grind) $15

Feelers: (I don't want to sell any of these, but if somebody wants one it may sway me one way or another in my testing...)

DCT 9º, GD Pershing S
Bridgestone J33P 9.5º, GD ys-Q S
Taylormade 425tp 10.5º, Graman ul540
Bridgestone J33R 8.5º, Accuflex Creation 80
Taylormade rescue tp 19º, tour issue

Again, none of the drivers are for sale for at least a few weeks.

OBO on everything, PM me your price. (PM for special pricing) means that I'd feel like a total shit if I made a bunch of money on these. I don't really know what to charge for these, so make me an offer.

Add $10 for shipping. If you buy more than one thing, you only pay shipping for the first item.

Thanks guys! Please buy, I need $$$!!!

Pics, either pm me your email with requests, or if enough people ask I will post some this evening after work.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Bump! Nobody wants a rifle spinner for $5??? Purchase a spinner and the wishon head or smt head, and I'll build it for you with the grip of your choice.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Bump! Nobody wants a rifle spinner for $5??? Purchase a spinner and the wishon head or smt head, and I'll build it for you with the grip of your choice.

I'd love a lot of it mate, but until I can train a carrier pigeon to fly across the pacific with 3 or 4 shafts in its feet, I'm pretty well handcuffed... :mad:

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I'd love a lot of it mate, but until I can train a carrier pigeon to fly across the pacific with 3 or 4 shafts in its feet, I'm pretty well handcuffed... :mad:

Move to the USA. :D How much was it for Greg to ship your box?

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Move to the USA. :D How much was it for Greg to ship your box?

If I moved there I would be broke every single day because I'd be trying every single club/shaft combination I could get my hands on.

The box was 52 X 6 X 6 and just under 12 lbs. Hopefully its gonna run me around $150 US through a shipping broker (will find out when it gets picked up Monday or Tuesday). FedEx wanted $210 and UPS wanted $185, but there was no way I'm letting UPS anywhere near that box after BigJim's experience last week!!!

Thank christ there is a LOT of stuff in there to make it all worthwhile... :thumbs up:

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Is the SMT forged? If so I might be interested in it with the Rifle shaft.

How much can you get away changing the loft on a forged wedge. I want a 64º but I'm not sure 4º's on the Srixon is doable?

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
WHY do you want a 64* wedge?

That's a pretty substantial bend, MDW. I'm not sure i'd be comfortable doing that or having that done.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
WHY do you want a 64* wedge?
Just to try it out I guess?

That's a pretty substantial bend, MDW. I'm not sure i'd be comfortable doing that or having that done.
Yeah, after I thought about it and Mike explained the bounce I think I'm going to pass on that.

See answers above.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
thanks to those that have purchased stuff so far, the packages will go out tomorrow.

Please make offers on the rest of the stuff guys, it's all just sitting here.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online