• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need help with Ogio stand bag...feeling stupid!

bryank

Rastagolfarian
Nov 22, 2006
Hey all,

Really want to walk while carrying to shed a few extra pounds while it's hot outside. So, I pulled my old Ogio Blade stand bag out of the closet. I had taken the straps off.....which leads to the issue.
Can someone post a pic of a stand bag (don't think it has to be ogio) taken from the side showing the dual straps???
I've spent an hour attempting to get them on so I can correctly lift and carry...but something in the head isn't clicking this morning and I can not get it right!
I've searched online but all the pics show the bag without straps attached.
Any help is greatly appreciated and will be rewarded by good karma :)

Thanks, Bryan

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I don't have a pic with the straps in clear view. I'd suggest just using Google and selecting "images" then search for pics of the bag or a bag, should be thousands of them. Good luck.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Call Ogio Customer sservice and ask for Jody...she should be able to assist you.

Turkish

Jul 31, 2007
I believe if you put the bag down, standing, legs extended, the strap(s) should look like " > " if you are standing behind it, clubs facing away from you.

OP
bryank

bryank

Rastagolfarian
Nov 22, 2006
Thanks everyone, got it straight now after one look at that pic from PA Jayhawk. It was the whole looping thing and lack of coffee that did me in this morning:faintthud I will now be in pain tomorrow, but a good pain :laugh:

Thanks! Bryan

🔥 Latest posts