• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need new(to me) iron and bag suggestions...

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Never made it to the range...but I did make it out to a local 9 hole today.

It went really well early. I was 7 over through 6...and then the wheels fell off. I put 2 in the water off the tee on 7. 1 OB off the tee on 8 and just generally played like absolute shit on 9. Ended up shooting a 52...

None of this was the irons fault. They played great and when struck well they feel great. I really like the top view, nice and slender at address.

They seem to hit left of where I expect to when I line up...but not sure if that's just my swing today or the new irons. I'm sure I will just adjust to it over a few rounds.

May 7th I have an outing raising funds for my son's baseball team. Then June 24th I have my work outing. So they will get some use this summer.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Do they not have 14 individual fully lined shots anymore?

Seems like that was all the rage...and I enjoyed not having to fight with my clubs to get them in the bag. Not to mention they were all perfectly organized all the time.

I see one of the Sun Mountain(the most expensive obviously) does have 14 lined slots...but that seems like the only one.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online