• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need to Sell Entire Bag.. Please Help

LBlack14

Enjoy Life!
Supporting Member
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Country
United States United States
What's the weight on the VS Proto, VS ? S and actual length?

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Lblack, the proto is an 85-S. He answered this for me already, but as far as I know it's still available.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
No problem. Thought i was in the twilight zone for a little while there :D

I looked long and hard for my friends camera last night to no avail.. pics have been taken, its just a matter of finding it. as soon as i find it i will email them to you.

themick

Jan 21, 2009
I'll take the R7 Driver! i tried sending you a pm not sure if it went through tho. My email is [email protected] could you possibly email me some pics?

edit: my bad just saw the above post just email me if the R7 is still available i'll take it.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
BTW strider im still working on pics. My buddy grabbed his camera back when he was at my house. Im gonna try to get it back tonight

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Just curious, You send them Golf Balls yet?

No items have gone out yet. Inaugaration was tuesday, MLK was monday so neither of those worked. I had 2 tests wednesday, 2 tests thursday, 1 test friday. Tomorrow we are supposed to get 5 inches of snow.

Im really sorry to both you and SUX, i honestly will get them out asap. im thinkin wednesday. If that absolutely does not work for you i can refund, because i do feel bad.

🔥 Latest posts