• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Never Compromise Milled series #1/speed control #1

Jun 24, 2006
Who has played around with these putters. I'm looking to pick up a new blade. I have a new 2 bar mallet but I cant seem to make many putts fall. Not overly comfortable over the ball either. Can't seem to get the speed with this thing.I may use my old Taylormade TP-26 next time im out. Those NC's look realllly nice though. Pretty cheap as well.

Thought on these putters?

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
they look alrite. hit it and see how it rolls. if it fits your eye and stroke and youve got confidence, then buy it regardless of cost - that's my theory with putters

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Who has played around with these putters. I'm looking to pick up a new blade. I have a new 2 bar mallet but I cant seem to make many putts fall. Not overly comfortable over the ball either. Can't seem to get the speed with this thing.I may use my old Taylormade TP-26 next time im out. Those NC's look realllly nice though. Pretty cheap as well.

Thought on these putters?

I would love to help, Sarcastic Sally, but I've never played around with "these putters". Your sister, yes. Putters, no...:laugh:

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online