• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New 3 wood

Thanks for the help Roberno, but i dont know if i would buy something off the internet, although GG has really good deals. I might be going to sports authority or Dicks sporting goods for a cart tonight so if maybe i will see something there, thanks again guys.:laugh:

I love buying stuff off the internet. Bought my TM R7460 from a poster here & just picked up a Cleveland Halo 4 iron from GG....it will be at my house tomorrow.

Have bought a ton of stuff over the years thru the net, when I rebuilt my Harley 5 years ago I bought about $3000 worth of parts off ebay, dealers, etc. Net shopping rocks!

Certainly i understand if your wary of the internet!! Just keep in mind if you dont like it or want it we will take it back after you've seen it! Good luck either way!

So i went to Dicks Sporting Goods tonight and i got a Adams GT3 driver..., i had a feeling. This driver by the way, may be unknown to some or all of you. It was on sale for $40 so i was happy, Im not sure of what the real price was. Well i guess the 3 wood will wait until i can hit what i have now lol. Thanks :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520