• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New 3wd on the way

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Well, after much thought and input from you guys fomr my 'need' for a new 3wd, a new Tour edge exotics CB1 3 wd should be in my posession Friday. Thanks Doc for pointing me in the rigth direction on flebay. Got a great deal on it new. Now all I need is to figure out which shaft to drop in that puppy. May go with a V2 75 gram stiff shaft, or may give on of the new Axivcore shafts a go. Still unsure about what shaft to put in it. I'll have to see what is available locally. Thanks guys for all you input on the 3 wd

74 thing

Sep 4, 2008
I am looking for one of those as well. If you have any other leads let me know.

Yes, I agree about this forum-1st the driver and now the 3wd!

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Geez, Bry... I would've sold you my 15* TEE CB1 with a 76g V2 in stiff. You shoulda told me that was exactly what you wanted x_x I don't even use mine.

PingZing2

Can you HACK it?
Jun 6, 2005
Geez, Bry... I would've sold you my 15* TEE CB1 with a 76g V2 in stiff. You shoulda told me that was exactly what you wanted x_x I don't even use mine.

Liking the Geek better the the TEE? I am looking at getting a new one and am down between these two. Hit the CB1 but not the Geek.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I'm not gaming either one right now, actually. But between the two I hit the GEEK better. However, I REALLY prefer the shape of the TEE. I actually thought I'd HATE the Geek, as the face is a little taller than I'd like for a 3W, but I never had issues with it.

I have both for sale :)

OP
B

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Hey SUX, where is the fun of buying EXACTLY what you want? Anyway, not sure I am going to go with the V2 yet. I have 2 of em in my current 3 wd and my my standby 7wd. Might try a prolaunch red in it or an Axivcore in it. Have to see what the local GS and one other local source has shaft wise.

🔥 Latest posts