• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New addition

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Cleveland CG11 SATIN CHROME 48 STD Bounce TOUR ISSUE!!! - (eBay item 170168778704 end time Nov-17-07 19:34:00 PST)

picked this up today (Thanks Matt)

although the degree gap isn't huge between it and my Hogan wedge, hopefully it fits the gap between my 9i and 50* Riviera, as I have struggled in that range as of late.

I compared it close up to a 52* CG11 at work, and the grooves truly look massive in comparison.

the bag is almost done. the SK Fiber is coming out of my HiBore and going into my 23* heavenwood. I got another Bimatrx and it will serve a second tour of duty in the HiBore as it worked the best of the 5 or so shafts i've tried in the HiBore. once I do that i'm not so sure i'll have anything left to change

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Aye, it's a beauty. I predict he's gonna be all over the pin with that thing. :D

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I had one of those in 50 degree. They really spin the ball, and the height was lower than with all my other clubs. It just wanted to hit the low spinner. It was beautiful.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
also picked one of these up.

Blade Resultz Putter

no big time name, or price tag, just a classic looking putter that puts them in the hole. will alternate between this and the corzina...sometimes you just need to change things up a little....

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
the obesession continues...

picked up a Nickent 3dx Ironwood in 4h/23* with the Stiff UST Speedrated.

the plan is to shaft it with my remaining Apollo steel iron shaft.

Also, picked up a Rifle 6.0 Wood shaft as well as 3 Doz. Nike TA2/SPN balls in the golfsmith F&F sale (Thanks Matt)
and plan on throwing the Rifle into the 21* Precept 2-EZ hybrid I have laying around.

by the time i'm done i'm gonna have a hybrid fest!

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Time for a 53* and a 58* now.
icon10.gif
Nice pickup.

I agree with you on the putter as well. I just picked up another and looking at a 4th even. I like to switch them up every once in a while. Seems like they always come out the doghouse looking for a spot in the bag permanently, 4 or 5 rounds later they go cold and ready for a time out. lol.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i'm just lookin to have a good time finding something that works good for me in the 200-220 range. i seem to find myself around there quite a bit on shorter par 5's and longer par 4's, and just don't feel comfortable with any club for hitting that distance yet. i'll have all these clubs in that range to try once i get them done:

1) Maxfli Revolution 3i
2) Callaway Heavenwood 4h 23* with SK Fiber TT100-S
3) Precept 2-EZ 21* with Rifle 6.0
4) Nickent 3dx Ironwood with Apollo Steel Stiff
5) Adams Tight Lies 24* 7w with VS Proto 80-S

only #'s 1 and 5 are assembled, so I have some work to do.

as stated in another thread, I scratched the paint up on the heavenwood pretty bad while pulling the shaft, and i want to do something to that , whether it be using some paint remover, or possibly having it sandblasted at an auto-body place or something. so it might be awhile before that one joins the fray, we'll see. i need to make some phonecalls.

🔥 Latest posts