• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Bag

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Hangfire said:
Anyone using a Sun Mountain bag?:miz:
I use a Sun Mountain C-130 Cart Bag and have used a Glacier Stand Bag (older model).

I have found no better cart bag than the C-130. Ogio was a close 2nd. I prefer the OGIO woode, which I now own, to the Glacier. Although The Glacier was a very nice and dependable bag for over 150 rounds.

Hangfire

Jan 6, 2006
Just picked up a Sun Mountain C-130 with a Sun Mountain push cart, not a bad rig I must say. Pretty easy to push and steer the cart and the bag is very roomy and laid out nicely!

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Hangfire said:
Just picked up a Sun Mountain C-130 with a Sun Mountain push cart, not a bad rig I must say. Pretty easy to push and steer the cart and the bag is very roomy and laid out nicely!
Good to hear. In my area I primarily ride now but mainly walked in my old area. With the C-130 I can even take the kitchen sink. The only down side is my wife and both own the same bag and it is a tight fit to cram both on 1 cart on some of the carts, but it has always worked.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.