• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new big stick

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
PICS ADDED BELOW - 05/06/07 - haha cool date

Taylormade r7425 10.5* w/ diamana blueboard stiff:idhitit:
This thing has officially knocked my 580xd out of the bag. I played my 580xd for 2 seasons, and tried TONS of different combos but nothing could match that trusty 580xd with the ys-6+ shaft. I wasn't hitting my driver great, and i had extra cash to spend, and ran across this sweet deal on global golf so i picked it up a figured id give it a go. I love this thing, VERY tight dispersion from the shaft as well as tons of kick and feel. It launches mid with a nice tight dispersion. Feels somewhat like my old ys-6+, but with a stiffer tip section. As for distance, my average drives are not a whole lot further than my previous driver, however when i catch it sweet (like i did a lot today) it flies a good 15 yards further. It has so much pop, but still tons of control. I'm not sure if this is all an issue of the sweet shaft, but man this combo is a keeper.
pics to follow folks...

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Way to go. Good choice.
icon14.gif

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Super shaft in that. What did you have to pay? I can never find those clubs with the premium shafts in them... :D

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
Yet another convert to the Diamana, nice pick up.

OP
FKA19

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
it was appaerently in 2 star condition or good, but when i got it, it was almost mint apart from a bit of face and sole wear and a tiny little paint chip on the back portion of the crown, which was completely unnoticable at address. the leading edge where the crown meets the face was PERFECT. not a mark. it was listed at 134.99 US, so with conversion and shipping it ended up being 180 bucks canadian. it was an EXCELLENT deal that i just couldn't let pass up.
ps. ill have pics up tomorow afternoon.

Jules150

Aug 29, 2006
i was eyeing that driver, almost picked it up but got rock's TEE instead, that was a sweet deal

🔥 Latest posts