• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Blog Approach

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Apparently one of the best kept secrets in the industry is we have a blog....and the REASON for it being so secretive is because I have put absolutely no effort into it...but that is all about to change...starting today.

Starting today we will religiously add a new blog every day or so announcing news in the industry, updates...etc...but also periodically we will be offering "Helpful hints" on maintaining, fixing/cleaning golf equipment.

Everyone and his brother offer swing advice and game improvement techniques...but as far as I know, no one offers hints on maintaining/cleaning/fixing equipment....

Today's blog is about care of golf shoes and the art of removing spikes easily and fast.

I plan on doing this routinely as well as offer tips on club making repairs etc and doing it it layman's terms...kinda like a "Golf equipment maintenance/repairs for Dummys".

I invite you to join us at: http://indacupgolf.blogspot.com/ and feel free to make requests on "how to" questions!

We also have a facebook page where we periodically offer up super deals that come our way that I am not allowed to promote except in a membership environment (facebook)...incidentally, this weekends facebook special is REAL sweet!!! 33% off one of the top performing shafts in the industry!

Have a great day everyone!

Rory

🔥 Latest posts

Members online