• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New bridestone ball?

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Anyone and info on these balls.

I heard rumours that they were better than the prov1 around the green and off the tee?

Apprently tour players are all over them.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
At $40.00 a dozen I'll have to find one and then let you know. :)

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
I still like the pro v better. This is a very good ball but they are hyping it a bit much. You won't be disappointed but saying it outperforms the pro v is a stretch.

Rosmo

All around nice guy
Apr 22, 2005
I use the Bridgestone B330 now almost exclusively and am very impressed with it...No its probalby not living up to all the hype its getting, but I am happy. I switched to it from the ProV1 and I have no regrets. I'm also going to start trying out the NikeOne Platinum that just came out...I'm really excited about that ball, anyone have any info on that??

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
The nike prototype we used was incredible. I have no idea if that is the ball that will be produced but if it is that is what I will use.

The precept is a very good ball, I loved it off the tee but the spin was not what I am used to on wege shots.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I have been using the Tour Accuracy TW (Tigers Ball from a few years back) and I really love it. It checks up awesome on pitch shots and it won't spin too much off full shots either. You can still back this baby up, but not ungodly stuff. It's pretty long too. At 17$ per dozen it is the best ball for the money that I can find. I don't want to sound like a certain HX Blue guy that we all know, but if you can get past the ego and play a ball with a swoosh on it, you might really enjoy it.

If budget was not an issue I'd play only the Pro V1 though ;)

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
obagain said:
The precept is a very good ball, I loved it off the tee but the spin was not what I am used to on wege shots.

The bridegestone ball isn't being released under precept it is just bridgestone this time, so the rep was saying anyway, but yeah I think I will get a dozen.

🔥 Latest posts