• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Callaway Driver

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
TMAG has had 1,127 new models of drivers out since my RBZ Tour was current. Doesn't make any difference how they hit. If you are hitting it well, and it sounds like you are, stay with it!!

I'd think an old retired metalurgy engineer would be able to design and build his own custom ball retreiver. I'm thinkin' a 50 FT long stick in 10 FT extendable increments. Titanium allow so it's light and strong. Bolt a cup from a hockey goalie's jock strap to the end and just scoop up balls right and left. Could even have a battery powered halogen light on the end to "daylight" the water and allow you to see balls others couldn't. A couple grand in tools and material should see you pulling TiTechs and Top Flites out of hazards all over Wisconsin. :D

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'd think an old retired metalurgy engineer would be able to design and build his own custom ball retreiver. I'm thinkin' a 50 FT long stick in 10 FT extendable increments. Titanium allow so it's light and strong. Bolt a cup from a hockey goalie's jock strap to the end and just scoop up balls right and left. Could even have a battery powered halogen light on the end to "daylight" the water and allow you to see balls others couldn't. A couple grand in tools and material should see you pulling TiTechs and Top Flites out of hazards all over Wisconsin. :D

limpalong

I'm gonna get on this right away! Thanks for the idea limp!

🔥 Latest posts