• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New clubs/shafts to be...

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
well cyberious was kind enough to sell me his dynamic gold wedge flex shaft that he pulled from his rac tp 56... so that will be going in my rac to 56*.. comes with a decade!! so no need to regrip.. yay...

and then the r5/r725/burner will be here soon... so that will be in the bag... but i have surpisingly been hitting my old old nike 400cc regular shaft driver with bombs... may have to do with a quick fix grip change to get rid of my hook... but i shot a nice 35 today.... with a double on 2, a 145yd par 3... doh!!

driver was on today... avg was around 280.... im glad the hook is now a tight draw!!

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Dude, forget about getting a r7 425 instead of your r5 back.

um according to tmag, i will... he said that the last couple of returns he has done for an r5, his customers have gotten an r7425 back... and the CS guy said that they have been doing that for most returns... so why shouldnt i expect one?

i guess we will wait and see...

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Glad I could help with the shaft.

yup... many thanks cyberious..:)

its not here yet, as expected, but should be here in the next couple of days.. maybe tuesday or wednesday... then its going right in the rac tp....

the thing is, ive been hitting my backup cally forged plus really well, so there might be a dual....

Members online

No members online now.