• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Clubs

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Hey, when the site owner starts pandering in a thread, all bets are off. I have a dozen Nike Ones I'd part with....

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
My GBBII owns me.

But the Vijay stigma is luring me in....

Sorta off topic, but I read that Vijay put one of the new Cleveland hybrid woods in his bag the first day he tried it. According to the source, he's never done that before EVER in his career.

That's saying something.

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
They're so pretty, but last time I looked, no one here had any of them.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Same here. Although, I'm not sure if I need one anymore now that the Mizuno hybrid has made it's way into my bag.

That thing is a dream to hit.

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Nope. My Callaway works just fine, thanks.

Take out the stock Callaway shaft and it's as long if not longer than anything out there. Stick with the pro series stuff. Less offset and sleeker looks.

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Grafalloy Blue Stiff, splined, 45.25".

Great combo. Just hit it deep.

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Rockford - how ya liking those Mizuno's???

I was looking for some advice from you over at GR, but you cannot post over there anymore??? We're you a bad boy again? :)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Bad boy? Me? An idiot maybe, but never a bad boy. ;)

The 33's are working out great. I played a round yesterday after hitting two X-large buckets. The irons were working pretty well.

I hit some balls today and I think i've figured out just about all of them in terms of hitting it straight. I haven't started trying to work the ball much other than hitting a little draw with my PW-6 iron.

They have fantastic feel. When you pure one, it's like you're hitting nothing, like the ball goes through the face and you just carry on with the swing. It's really incredible. Granted, this happens once every 10 shots, but it's sure worth the wait!

You getting a set?

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.