• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Clubs

BenC

Aug 12, 2005
I am a mid-high handicapper and am looking for a new set of irons. I have about £350 to spend. So far I have considered:
Nike NDS steel
Mizuno MX-17
Taylormade RAC OS
Nike Slingshot

Which out of these or any other irons would you consider best for me?

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Welcome to the forum Ben.

That's a pretty loaded question and the answer could be any of them. Have you had a chance to demo, because that's the best way to decide which ones are best for you.

Other than that I'd just have to go with the Mizuno's because I'm totally biased since I have the MX-23s. The MX-17s are similar, just not forged and would be recommended for a mid h/c.

caddyshackgolf

Be The Ball
Feb 22, 2005
DaveE said:
Welcome to the forum Ben.

That's a pretty loaded question and the answer could be any of them. Have you had a chance to demo, because that's the best way to decide which ones are best for you.

Other than that I'd just have to go with the Mizuno's because I'm totally biased since I have the MX-23s. The MX-17s are similar, just not forged and would be recommended for a mid h/c.

I would agree with that cause he has more of an idea what he is talking about then I do. haha

But sersiouly you should try some demos before buying any of those irons. Because what we say will be the best for you and what could be are 2 very different things.

sdurham1662

Mar 2, 2005
I would try the Cleveland TA 6's or Launcher Irons if they are available over there. They are really nice game improvement irons.

🔥 Latest posts