• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Clubs

GolfingElectrician

Aug 13, 2005
I was looking into getting a new set of clubs and I was going to get the Ping G2 complete set Driver-PW including the SW. But just talking to the local Edwin Watts store they said that they are going to have the new G5's in stock around the 1st of September. They also told me that the new G5's are going to be the same price as the G2's. I know that I like a very forgiving club and I was just wondering if anyone has heard any reviews on the new G5's. Thanks for the information if anyone can give any.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
If you are going to Edwin watts to shell out that kinda coin for new clubs make sure you get fitted by a certified Ping clubfitter.

Personally, I would never buy irons new from a retailer, but I also have a serious internet addiction that I must feed every month or my performance in other aspects of my life (work, dad, etc) severely diminshes.

Give me your budget, age, height, flexibilty, HCP, swing speed and I can make a recommendation... kinda like the carnival where I try and guess your age?

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
if you dont get fitted.i would buy them over the net you will save some money.when i bought my x-18`s this spring i got them for $625 off the net with no tax or shipping.if i went to dick`s it would have cost me $699 plus 8% tax.so i ended up saving $129.92.

🔥 Latest posts