• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New D2 Diva Golf Ball, also new Top Flight Boxes

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Went to Target today just in case they still had the the D2 Feel's for the cheap price. They had already bumped them up here as I believe Wi mentioned.

Although I immediately noticed what could be the reason they were on sale. Top Flight now has their 15 pack in a much smaller box. Just big enough to hold the sleeves. About frickin time. Also noticed they now have a D2 Diva advertised for Womens Swing Speed. Picked up a dozen for my wife to try as she currently uses the D2 Feel, and when I get a chance to get out (may not be any time soon unless I travel), I will likely have to cop one of the sleeves and try them out. The coloring is Pink as opposed to the Green used on the Feel.

Had noticed a couple weeks ago that the Noodle also came out with a womens ball and had asked my wife if she wanted me to pick her some up if I saw them. Still haven't seen them, but am guessing this could be a hit when she gets back from Atlanta and we have a chance to get a round in, may be going down to Ocean City, MD for this weekend if they change the forecast.

The D2 Diva - Soft Golf Balls and Low Compression Golf Balls from Top-Flite Golf

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Went to Target today just in case they still had the the D2 Feel's for the cheap price. They had already bumped them up here as I believe Wi mentioned.

Although I immediately noticed what could be the reason they were on sale. Top Flight now has their 15 pack in a much smaller box. Just big enough to hold the sleeves. About frickin time. Also noticed they now have a D2 Diva advertised for Womens Swing Speed. Picked up a dozen for my wife to try as she currently uses the D2 Feel, and when I get a chance to get out (may not be any time soon unless I travel), I will likely have to cop one of the sleeves and try them out. The coloring is Pink as opposed to the Green used on the Feel.

Interestingly enough, the 10 boxes of D2 Feels I scored for $3.74 ea. here at the KC area Targets were the newer small boxes. The D2 Distance and Straight models were all the older large boxes and also the normal $14.99/box. I'm still not sure what the deal was with Target's pricing on the D2 Feels but I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. :D

I also noticed the D2 Diva balls too. They looked kinda cool for ladies balls, I thought. (OK, that just didn't sound right... :laugh: )

Members online