• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New dawn in IG's life

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
40 years ago tomorrow my poor mother went through unbearable pain to pass me into this world. Now four decades later she's still going through that pain!!!! :laugh:

This is now the time for me to officially start celebrating my mid life crisis. It will be setting in at some point tomorrow morning and will go on undoubtedly for a few years.

To help me get through this heinous day I will be taking the day off and golfing at Sandy Hills. (Have a gander at the first two holes :shocked:)

Rosapenna Golf Links

I expect to be shell shocked after this round and will be consoling myself with whiskey! I may even get my ear pierced! And probably a few more drivers!!!

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
All the best IG. Which will it be then? a motor bike with all the leathers or an open top car? Which mid life crisis will you choose???

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Happy birthday IG!

I think an Aston Martin will help you get over the crisis pretty well. :)

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
This sounds like as good a reason to HO as I have ever heard LOL>

Happy B-day IG, have a pint on me.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Happy Birthday IG. You're too young to have a mid-life crisis. But buy yourself that Aston Martin anyway.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
You need to celebrate your event by playing golf in your Birthday Suit....

All the best....

b

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
When I went through mine I bought a boat. Only problem is that the payments last longer than the crisis. :)

The Aston Martin is best idea so far.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
This sounds like as good a reason to HO as I have ever heard LOL>

Happy B-day IG, have a pint on me.

The 40's are your best years! Trust me. When you hit 60 you have to start worrying. :D

Happy birthday IG! Lyle gives some good advice, trust him on this one... ;)

Warbirdlover is right too. Or at least I hope so since I'm well into that phase of my life too. :laugh:

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Although I've had motorcycles my whole life, I got my first Harley-Davidson (Low Rider) when I reached my 40s. I'm now 60, and so far, can still ride.:)

Staff online

Members online