• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New dawn in IG's life

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Happy Birthday IG.

Go find yourself some pretty little thing at the pound...oh wait...that's for Rock's midlife crisis.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
ASTON MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D had to say it:)

Good on ya man. Looks like your guna have a great bday by the looks of that course, well, either that or never want to golf again:D

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Happy birthday me auld mucker !! ... never mind the ho'ing .. it's time for ya to start gaining a few pounds ... beer belly is a must when yer 40 .. car crash dress sense (ya got that) ... and ya gotta start every sentence with .. "when I was yer age" .. all the best .. D

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
.. car crash dress sense (ya got that)

He most certainly does !!! :D :laugh:

Sandy Hills is one mean golf course. I lost 4 balls there. Right enough, I didn't bother looking for 'em ! Toughest track I have ever played. Rory McIllroy (World #2 ameteur) won a Scratch event there with 12-over par. That tells you something about how tough it is. They won't play you off those back tees, though - they want you to finish by the end of the weekend !! :D :biglol:

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
happy B-Day IG enjoy.I`ll be wereyou are in 7 months and i wont get to take the day off to golf as it will be winter.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Ditto that Goat, I will hit that round number then too, but on the plus side IG is the old man now, we are still in our 30's. Happy Birthday IG and remember (as much as you can at your age) to ask about senior discounts.:laugh:

🔥 Latest posts