• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New driver on order

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
United States United States
Well guys,I've done it again. I went to a demo day Saturday and hit several drivers. I fell in love with a nike covert tour driver with an upgrade shaft. I asked the nike rep how much and he said if I got it from nike it would be $800! The sales guy from the shop told me he could do much better than that because he was a dealer for those shafts. Long story short I went to the shop today and he cut me an unbelievable deal. Needless to say I walked out of the shop with a driver on lay away. They said take as long as I need to pay for it. Awesome guys! I'll be getting the nike tour head with an oban kiyoshi white shaft. I'm so excited!

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
the covert performance is a solid driver.. kiyo white is flat out nice also.. great combo-
nike & oban dealer any questions let me know guys.. :cool:

OP
ChrisLyons

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
I know next to nothing about that shaft but I hope it works for you!
It is a mid launch low spin shaft with a stiff mid and tip and slightly softer butt section. Torque is 3.1 and it weighs 69 grams. It absolutely works for me. I hit it outside and everybody said don't even bother hitting anything else. That's your stick.

OP
ChrisLyons

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
Oh and I hit the 70 gram Kuro Kage and the Kiyoshi White kicked its a$$! More people should try oban shafts. They are for real. Awesome feel to. Kicks hard.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
It is a mid launch low spin shaft with a stiff mid and tip and slightly softer butt section. Torque is 3.1 and it weighs 69 grams. It absolutely works for me. I hit it outside and everybody said don't even bother hitting anything else. That's your stick.
Sounds good!

OP
ChrisLyons

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
Global golf has VRS str8 fit drivers with upgrade shafts in excellent condition for $104.99 also. This guy cut me such a good deal I can't pass it up though. Don't wanna tell the price cause he might get in trouble for it.

OP
ChrisLyons

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1371861054.687339.jpg
here it is! Kiyoshi white shaft with a golf pride new decade multicompound whiteout grip. It hits low mid trajectory with way more rollout than I used to. I love this thing so far!

🔥 Latest posts