• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NEW FROM CORPUS CHRISTI

zclements

Play to the middle!
Oct 9, 2007
Hey people

New here from corpus christi tx. Pretty decent golfer here but stuck here in south texas on all these terrible courses. glad i found the website. look forward to chatting,

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
welcome aboard i am sure you`ll find lots of knowledge here.i have been down that way a few times but never had the chance to play golf down there.since i was there at FT.Hood for work.when you put in 12-14 hr days for 14-21 straight days doesn`t leave much time for golf.

soon others will be along to welcome you and let you in on the finer points of hoing.

petersmells

Riopos
Nov 28, 2006
Welcome, I live about 2 1/2 hours from CC in Bay City. Maybe I can destroy you one day (on the golf course):laugh:

Charlie419

Jul 18, 2007
Welcome to the site. Im glad to see more people from Texas. I live in south Texas as well.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Welcome aboard, I have played the South Padre Island Course at Port Isabel and had a blast. I know a tourist area but still was fun. Been to Texas many times. You got one big a** state there but each visit has always been a pleasure. Goal sometime is to play some of those Hill Country course. I've heard good things about them.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.