• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New from MD, DC area.

titleistman66

Feb 22, 2011
Hey guys, I just joined the community today, been looking for another online forum for quite some time, used to visit another very frequently. I played golf through middle and high school, stopped for a few years, and I'm now getting back into it as a college freshman, with big aspirations. Golf has been running in the family for a while, a great uncle won the U.S. Open in '47, was also on the ryder cup team. Glad to find another community.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Welcome! We just had another from the MD/DC area come onboard. We've been over-run with cheeseheads from Wisconsin, for many years. They talk funny and most are still hung over from Super Bowl parties. Seeing all you guys from the DC area jump in is worrisome. We may actually have to start talking golf again!! :>) If we head that way to visit our son, also residing in the DC area, we may have to get a group together for a round... a play for quarters. That's all we old farts from the MidWest can afford!!!! :>)

OP
titleistman66

titleistman66

Feb 22, 2011
Thanks for the warm welcome, all! And to limpalong - playing for quarters sounds well within my budget =D

🔥 Latest posts