• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New from Moore, Oklahoma

J.J.

May 13, 2007
Hey everyone how is it goin? My name is J.J. and I'm 18 years old from Moore, Oklahoma. Just recently gettin back into golf over the last couple of months. I broke my hips playin baseball 3 years ago and haven't plyed golf since then either. Even before then I only played every couple months or so. I've been playing a lot here lately and am getting pretty serious about it.
My club setup is a set of Taylormade 320 irons 3-pw. I hit a Ping g5 driver and g5i putter. My 3 wood is a Callaway Big Bertha Hawkeye which I like alot but i'm looking to dump that off for a g5 3 wood.

OP
J

J.J.

May 13, 2007
Wow, that sounds painful. How did that happen in Baseball?

Welcome aboard!!!

i broke it trying to beat out a throw to first.. just straight line running.. when i stepped on the bag it popped and i went down... 10 months later i did the same thing to the other hip

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
i broke it trying to beat out a throw to first.. just straight line running.. when i stepped on the bag it popped and i went down... 10 months later i did the same thing to the other hip

sounds like golf is your sport...welcome.

I have a cousin in Norman.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005

Double ouch! Break a leg!...Just kiddding:)..Welcome aboard.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I played baseball for quite a while, great sport, :D

Welcome to the board!

Members online

No members online now.