• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Gallery installed

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Whew! It works! :)

Click on the gallery tab above or on the home page.

The next move will be to have a box on the main page and on the forum page that will display 2 or 3 random images each time you enter shot talk.

I still have some formatting to do but feel free to upload pics to it.

I am thinking of disabling attachements for a time to encourage uploads to the gallery, the gallery generates 3 different lines of code for you to use when linking a pic to the forum, pick the one you are most comfortable with.

The options are limitless, I may make individual albums available for your personal photos to share with family and friends......who knows......it's a work in progress.

The images that are there now were imported from the old coppermine gallery.

If you have any catagory ideas or suggestions of any kind, submit them here.

Cheers!

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
First Pic

I'm proud to "de-verginize" your photo section:

Note: I've tried to use the tags like this
Bonneville1.jpg
but they aren't working. Both the bbcode and html ones generated by the photo album didn't work in here.
Bonneville1.jpg

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Also, I get an administrative error when I try to click on some of the older photos (Hotchkiss, etc). Says I might not have sufficient access to do what I'm trying to do or some such nonsense.

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
I am aware of the admin error, it has to do with the import script, there are only 32 of them so I'll upload them individually later.

I'll also have a look at the tags this afternoon....I ran out of time last night, falling asleep at the keyboard. :)

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
test
system.JPG

Hmm....it's giving only partial code.

More on this later.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I don't care how much tape you put on it, hitting screws with your driver is always a bad idea sling.

🔥 Latest posts